- Added DJANGO_CRON_DELETE_LOGS_OLDER_THAN setting to allow automated log clearing.
- Fix for #57 (ignoring Django timezone settings)
- Added get_prev_success_cron method to Schedule (Issue #26)
- Improvements to Admin interface (PR #42)
- Added support for Django 1.8
- Minimum Django version required is 1.7
- Dropped South in favor of Django migrations
- WARNING! When upgrading you might need to remove existing South migrations, read more: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.7/topics/migrations/#upgrading-from-south
- Added Django 1.7 support
- Added python3 support
- Added locking backends
- Added tests
- Added CRON_CACHE settings parameter for cache select
- Handle database connection errors
- Upping requirement to Django 1.5+
- Python 3 compatibility.
- Added database connection close.
- Added better exceptions handler.
- Added index_together entries for faster queries on large cron log db tables.
- Upgraded requirement hence to Django 1.5 and South 0.8.1 since
index_togetheris new to Django 1.5
- Added Django 1.4+ support. Updated requirements.
- Changed log level to debug() in CronJobManager.run() function.
- Bug fix
- Optimized queries. Used latest() instead of order_by()
- Bug fix.
- Added end_time to list_display in CronJobLog admin
- Added a helper function ( run_cron_with_cache_check ) in runcrons.py
- Capability to run specific crons using the runcrons management command. Useful when in the list of crons there are few slow onces and you might want to run some quicker ones via a separate crontab entry to make sure they are not blocked / slowed down.
- pep8 cleanup and reading from settings more carefully (getattr).